Students can enjoy a full membership at concesionary prices, which provides great value for money and will help you stay fit and healthy this academic year.
Students, check out the latest special offer we have for you. It's on until 31 October. Don't miss out, click HERE to find out more.
What is included in my membership?
- Our varied programme includes Pilates, Zumba, Circuits, Aqua, Les Mills classes as well as a varied Indoor Cycling programme and Wattbike sessions. We have over 100 group exercise classes across our three leisure centres each week, see the classes timetables for more information.
- Dedicated lane swimming, early morning, lunchtime and women only sessions are all on offer at Queens Swimming Pool. Please take a look at the swim programme for session times.
- All three gyms have high-quality Technogym equipment, made up of a range of cardio equipment, resistance machines, free weights and specialist equipment like Wattbikes, Omnia*, Excite+*, and Kinesis machines*. We can offer you a full interactive programme through Technogym's MyWellness Cloud and we provide a programme of Fast Classes on the gym floor.
*Omnia, Excite+ and Kinesis are exclusive to Derby Arena.
What facilities will I have access to as part of my membership?
How much does a student membership cost?
Full time students are entitled to a concessionary membership, which gives them 40% off.
You can find the prices on our offers page.
What are the student membership terms and conditions?
- Available for full-time students only, identification required on application. This could be a letter of confirmation of study or a valid NUS card showing full-time education.
- membership terms and conditions apply.
- Upfront payment memberships are non-refundable.
How do I apply?
To express you interest in our student membership, please complete the enquiry form below and a member of staff will get in touch with you shortly.