Click on a session type to filter timetable:
Under 8s Policy
We operate a policy for ratio admission of children of a certain age with an adult to swim in our pools.
1 adult with up to 2 children under 4 and child aged 5 to 7 years
1 adult with up to 3 children aged 5 to 7 years
1 adult with up to 2 children under 8 years.
Children 8 years and over can swim without adult supervision, depending on their confidence in water and swim ability.
For all sessions at our swimming pools, you can wear:
• swimming trunks
• swimming shorts
• swimming costume
• a bikini
• lycra-based bottoms
• lycra-based tops - short or long sleeved
• close fitting cotton t-shirt
• rash vest, short or long sleeved
• Burqini/Hijood or other Islamic swimwear
• knee-length shorts eg. board shorts.
We recommend that all jewellery and piercings are removed whilst swimming.