Date Posted: Thu 16 May 2019
Salary: £11.88 an hour (Level 2)
Hours: Varied hours
Location: Queen's Leisure Centre
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced and qualified swimming teachers to join the Derby Active swim team at Queen's Leisure Centre. You'll deliver a variety of swimming lessons to all age ranges and abilities. We're looking for vibrant and enthusiastic teachers with a passion and drive to increase participation in our Learn to Swim programme.
Our Learn to Swim programme runs six days a week and we have hours available on a regular and cover basis.
So if you:
- Hold a current Level 1 or 2 Certificate in Teaching Swimming and are up to date on current and modern teaching techniques.
- Have previous experience in teaching swimming
- Have the ability to plan a range of innovative sessions and programs
- Are customer focused, friendly and approachable
- Are able to work both as part of a team and on your own
we'd like to hear from you.
If you have any questions, or for an informal chat, please contact Stuart Tate on 01332 641444 or email email@example.com
To apply for the post please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see Job Description here
Please see Person Specification here
Please see DBS Code of Conduct here