Moorways Run Pass
Fri 20 Sep 2019
Enjoy running, but want somewhere safe to complete your distance?
Why not join us at Moorways Stadium on the floodlit running track.
£30 for 3 months
£54 for 6 months
£102 for the whole year
Monday 08:30 – 19:00
Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30 & 20:00 - 21:00
Wednesday 08:30 – 18:00
Thursday 08:30 17:30 & 20:00 - 21:00
Friday 08:30- 20:00
Saturday 08:30 – 15:00
Sunday 08:30-10:00 & 12:00-15:00
How to join
Step 1 - Join online and pay for your run pass.
You can also join at the Sales and Information Centre, Riverside Chambers, Market Place, Derby, DE1 3AH
Step 2 - Take your receipt with you to your first run at the Stadium and the Stadium staff will issue you a run pass
Step 3 - Enjoy your run!
Do you want more information?
Complete our online enquiry form below.
Terms and conditions
- Offers on run passes can only be valid if purchased on site at Moorways Stadium, Moor Lane, Allenton. Please note only card payments are accepted on site
- Payment must be provided up front before a run pass can be issued
- You are only entitled to one free month when purchasing a Derby Active Membership, if you have joined before and used the free month then you will be unable to take up this offer again.
- The free month starts once you have registered your details either on Site at Moorways Stadium or via email at Stadium.Moorways@Derby.gov.uk
- You must first report to the Stadiums office to receive a run pass card.
- Anyone Without a run pass card will be unable to use the track
- Proof of recent purchase of a Derby Active Membership must be provided before a run pass can be issued by stadium staff
- Terms and Conditions of the Online run pass apply.
- This run pass is only valid for the person who purchased it.
- Following purchase you will need to collect your run card ID from Moorways Stadium or the Sales and Information Centre, Market Place, Derby. Please bring your receipt as proof of purchase, this can be a printed or shown on a mobile device.
- Track usage is subject to availability due to the site hosting events, please see inderby.org.uk/moorwaystadium website for event schedule.
- All runners must ring the site to check in with staff before using the track call 07812 300 709.
- There is no time limit for usage but must coincide with the site closing time.
- The management team may close the track for scheduled maintenance, we will give as must notice as possible displaying signage at the Stadium and on the website noticeboard inderby.org.uk
- This pass will give access for track usage only, any additional athletics equipment must be booked.
- The run pass includes parking at Moorways and changing facilities (subject to availability).
- This pass will include floodlighting for the winter months.
- Run passes are not transferable.
- Any questions regarding your membership email: email@example.com.