Information relating to Coronavirus
Tue 17 Aug 2021
During each month, Derby Active will choose a street, to be the 'Street of the Week'.
If your street is chosen, you can use Derby Active facilities for free including the gym, classes or swimming for 5 days!
If your street is named below, complete the online form and our Health and Fitness Advisors will contact you to arrange your Free 5 Day Pass.
Terms and conditions apply.
Street of the week - available 17 - 31 August
If you live on any of the following Active Streets, complete the form below and Derby Active will be in-touch with your FREE 5-day pass.
- Max Road DE21 4HB
- Moor End DE21 7EE
- Pacific Way DE241AA
- Springwood Drive DE21 2RQ
Terms and conditions
- Valid for customers 16 years and over.
- Derby Active Health and Fitness five day fitness pass can be used at Derby Arena, Springwood Leisure Centre and Queen's Leisure Centre.
- You must attend an activ8 session with a member of the fitness team on the first day of your day pass if you are using the gym or classes.
- QLC customers must book a tour with a Customer Service Advisor.
- Passes are available for new members only (people who have not had a fitness membership in the past two months).
- The membership is not transferable value of £0.00.
- One voucher use per person.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer available 14 days after the first post of the street (street of the week offer).
- Pass to be used within 14 days of registering.