Welcome Back to Derby Active Facilities
So what to expect!
- A welcoming smile !
- Controlled access of numbers of people to sessions.
- All activities are bookable through online bookings and the Derby Active App.
- Spacious activities and equipment, to allow for social distancing.
- Dedicated cleaning to provide a clean and safe environment.
- Contact less payment or pay online.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes available throughout the building.
- Regular updates on activities and sessions, visit Derby Active COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- You sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
- that you consider wearing a face mask when circulating around the building but removing when taking part in your activity.
- Use the wipes and spray provided to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Follow the signage around the building to ensure there is a safe follow for everyone.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors.
- You stay at home if you or anyone in your household shows signs of Covid-19.
- You use the use the NHS Test and Trace APP to record your at each venue. This is not required for customers who have pre-booked their session.
- Inform us if you have Covid-19.
- Let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.
To ensure your safety we are continuing to ask you to book in advance, as we are regulating numbers attending activities and continuing to allocate time for cleaning of equipment.
We recommend the best way to book is by online bookings, but you can also book by telephone or download the Derby Active App.
Booking conditions apply and all activities can be booked up to 14 days in advance.