Code club for children
Our Code Clubs are organised by libraries and sessions are run by trained volunteers and staff. They are held at three libraries and teach children basic computer programming.
Where are they held?
- Riverside Library every Saturday during term time
- Alvaston Library every Saturday during term time
- Mickleover Library every Saturday during term time, starting 24 November 2018
What can children do?
Following a 20 week programme they will learn:
- The basics of computer programming using Scratch
- How to create computer games and animations
Who can join?
- Sessions are open to children aged nine to 13
- Children must be a member of the library to take part but it is really easy to join. Just ask a member of staff or visit our how to join page.