Cradle clubs for babies
Cradle Clubs are free weekly sessions for parents and carers with babies to meet socially and have fun with their little ones.
They offer a time to play, have fun, share stories, sing and laugh together. Staff will also provide the opportunity to hear and take part in stories, music, songs and rhymes.
Who are they for?
They are for babies up to the age of two years, their parents or carers.
Where and when are they held?
- Blagreaves Library: every Monday 10am to 11.30am – Cradle club closed for the summer holidays. Resumes on 11th September 2017.
- Chellaston Library: every Friday 1pm to 2.30pm
- Derwent Community Library: every Wednesday 10am to 11.30am
- Mickleover Library: every Tuesday 2pm - 3.30pm
- The Phillip Whitehead Memorial Library, Chaddesden Park: every Tuesday 1.15pm – 2.45pm
- Sinfin Library: every Monday 1.30pm to 3pm
For further details, to see if a place is available or to be put on the waiting list, please contact the appropriate library or email email@example.com