Markeaton Park has an outdoor sports court which is available for tennis bookings.
There are two courts available to be booked for 1 hour sessions.
The courts are locked and operated through an online booking system which provides an access pin code to open the gate.
Every day 8am to 6pm - daylight dependant, as there are no floodlights.
Availability may change, visit online bookings for information.
1 hour sessions
Mon - Fri £5
Sat & Sun £7.20
There are free courts available at certain times throughout the week. See the online booking system for avilability, free courts will need to be booked online.
How to book
If this is your first time booking a court, when you visit the online system you will need to register.
Once you have registered, you then use the online booking tool to see availability, book your court and pay.
Once you have booked you will receive an email confirmation with the pin number to enter into the gate.
Terms and conditions
- Courts can be booked 14 days in advance.
- Play to your booked time and leave the courts when your booking has finished.
- Please use the court number allocated on your booking confirmation.
- If your ball goes outside the courts, keep the gate open while you collect the ball or the gate will lock behind you.
- Please leave the courts tidy and take all litter with you.
- You may move or cancel a booking online, 24-hours’ notice is required.
- If you cannot give us 24-hours’ notice then no refund will be given.
- If we take a booking from you and it is not available due to circumstances outside your control we will first offer you another date or if this is not appropriate we will refund any booking fee you have paid.
- All cancellations will be monitored for abuse of the system.
- If you have any problems with your court go to the pitch & putt pavilion or call 01332 550616.