Derby Parks Management Plans
Derby Parks have a number of Management Plans for individual sites. These may be for Green Flag Sites but also Local Nature Reserves and set out goals and actions for all partners involved in managing that particular park/open space.
The plans include
• what is important about the site and why it was chosen to be a Green Flag site and/or Local Nature Reserve
• the location of the site and information of interest
• aims and objectives agreed by all parties involved in the management of the site
• biodiversity/conservation management and environmental education
• community participation, access and visitor management
Download the plans below.