Teams in Derby Junior Football League and Derbyshire Girls and Ladies League (not seniors) should contact their League Secretary.
If your league does not appear in the list below, please email us before making an application - email@example.com
Alfreton Insurance Sunday League, Central Warwickshire League, Derby Church League, Derby City League, Derby Taverners League, Derbyshire Girls and Ladies League - Seniors, East Midlands Veterans, Midlands Amateur Alliance, Midlands Regional Alliance, Nottingham Girls and Ladies League, Young Elizabethan League and Long Eaton Sunday League.
Derby City Council will continue to operate 6 HUB football sites for the 2018/19 football season (Racecourse Playing Fields, Alvaston Park, Chaddesden Park, Darley Playing Fields, Sinfin Moor Park, and Moorways Sports Complex). In addition AFC Chellaston through Chellaston Leisure Limited will operate Chellaston Park and all enquiries to use this HUB site as a home venue should be sent directly to Chellaston Leisure Limited on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the 2018/19 season Derby City Council will continue to operate the HUB sites listed above and as you work through the application form you will be able to apply for a home venue at one of these sites. Whilst we operated League specific sites last year and will continue to do so this year, we may be unable to exclusively do this due to severe problems surrounding the capacity of the sites and their limited capacity for parking at any given time.
We will require 7v7 and 9v9 League matches on the hub sites to be evenly spread across the following kick off times: 9.00am, 10.30am, 12 noon, 1.30pm
11v11 Kick Off times: 10.30am and 2.00pm
This is necessary to:
- To reduce our reliance on additional parking elsewhere which is not always available
- To reduce our reliance on grass parking which is not always suitable due to ground conditions
- To comply with our Health and safety Risk Assessment process for managing parking
- To ensure emergency access if required
- To ensure all our customers have a more enjoyable experience when visiting the parks concerned.
The person completing this application for hire will be entering into a contract with Derby City Council and therefore will be responsible for all financial payments. Please tick the box to accept responsibility as the hirer for payments.
Football Season 2018/19
Please fill in the following form for the 2018/19 football season.
A seperate form must be completed for each team.
Please pick a payment option from the following:
- One up front payment by cash or card to be paid by 31 October 2018
- Two payments by cash or card. First payment to be made by 31 October 2018 and second payment to be made by 28 February 2019
- Two direct debit payments, which will be taken from your account on 15 October 2018 and 15 February 2019 (no direct debit surcharge will be applied)
- Seven monthly direct debit payments starting in October. There will be an additional surcharge of £50 if you select this option. It is non-refundable. The cost will be split over your monthly payments. Direct debit payments will be taken out of your account automatically on the 15th of the month
All information will be treated in accordance with our privacy notice.