Information relating to Coronavirus
Terms and Conditions of Cardiac Circuit referral programme
- Attendees must be referred onto this session directly from a medical practice based in Derbyshire.
- We will ensure that the session is delivered by a person qualified to Cardiac Rehab Phase-4 or equivalent.
- Advanced bookings can be made for the session(s) either in person, by telephone or online, up to seven days in advance.
- Payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Your membership card will be required at the time of booking and when you arrive at the facility.
- No concessions are available on this class.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- The facility can utilise up to 10 minutes of the allotted session time for necessary equipment changeover or set up requirements.
- A minimum of 24-hours’ notice is required to cancel a booking. You may move or cancel a booking by telephone or in person at the facility you made your booking with.
- If a minimum of 24-hour’s are provided, you may be given to the opportunity to move your booking to another date or be given a credit note for the same amount to be used in the following 28 days.
- If you cannot give us 24-hours’ notice and we are unable to re-let the space for the session no refund will be given.