Springwood Leisure Centre
Springwood Leisure Centre is a sport and leisure facility located in Oakwood.
Come along and use our gym, take part in classes and indoor cycling classes, use our sports courts and pitches, and even visit our library. There is a great variety of activities available for children including sports coaching courses such as gymnastics, trampolining and cheerleading.
For a full list of our classes take a look at our programme.
You can also hire one of our rooms for corporate meetings, conferences, birthdays and other occasions.
We have a variety of memberships available, please visit our membership page for further details.
What to do
Our sports centre has received the Level Two (Registered) Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) Mark for providing fitness facilities and accessible areas. The Gym also uses Technogym equipment which has been accredited by the IFI.
At our sports centre we have:
- flat entry into the centre
- automatic doors for easy wheelchair access
- a hearing induction loop available at reception
- a Minicom to help hearing impaired people to contact us
- toilets and changing rooms for disabled people
- accessible range of gym equipment
- disabled car parking.