Students can enjoy a full membership at a reduced rate, which provides great value for money and will help you stay fit and healthy this academic year.
What is included in my membership?
- Our varied programme includes Pilates, Zumba, Circuits, Aqua, Les Mills classes as well as a varied Indoor Cycling programme and Wattbike sessions. We have over 100 group exercise classes across our three leisure centres each week, see the classes timetables for more information.
- Dedicated lane swimming, early morning, lunchtime and women only sessions are all on offer at Queens Swimming Pool. Please take a look at the swim programme for session times.
- All three gyms have high-quality Technogym equipment, made up of a range of cardio equipment, resistance machines, free weights and specialist equipment like Wattbikes, Omnia*, Excite+*, and Kinesis machines*. We can offer you a full interactive programme through Technogym's MyWellness Cloud and we provide a programme of Fast Classes on the gym floor.
*Omnia, Excite+ and Kinesis are exclusive to Derby Arena.
What facilities will I have access to as part of my membership?
How much does a student membership cost?
What are the student membership terms and conditions?
- Available for full-time students only, identification required on application. This could be a letter of confirmation of study or a valid NUS card showing full-time education.
- membership terms and conditions apply.
- Upfront payment memberships are non-refundable.
How do I apply?
To express you interest in our student membership, please complete the enquiry form below and a member of staff will get in touch with you shortly.
Just £23.25 a month