Information relating to Coronavirus
Students can enjoy a full membership for gym, swim and classes at a reduced rate of only £23.25 a month in Derby with Derby Active, which provides great value for money and will help you stay fit and healthy this academic year.
What is included in my membership?
- Our varied programme includes Pilates, Zumba, Circuits, Aqua, Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™ and BODYATTACK™. Also we run various mind/body, conditioning, and cardio classes as well as a varied Indoor Cycling programme. We have over 100 group exercise classes across our three leisure centres each week, see the classes timetables for more information.
- Dedicated lane swimming, early morning, lunchtime and women only sessions are all on offer at Queens Swimming Pool. Please take a look at the swim programme for session times.
- All three gyms have high-quality, State-of-the-art equipment, made up of a range of cardio equipment, resistance machines, free weights and specialist equipment like Power Racks, Free Runner treadmills and MY ZONE.
- New to Derby Arena, is Rig Fit which is a challenging but fun class focusing on functional exercise. Let one of our gym instructors inspire your training schedule.
- We can offer you a full interactive programme through apps and high tech technology.
What facilities will I have access to as part of my membership?
How much does a student membership cost?
Only £23.25 a month
What are the student membership terms and conditions?
- Available for full-time students only, identification required on application. This could be a letter of confirmation of study or a valid NUS card showing full-time education.
- membership terms and conditions apply.
- Upfront payment memberships are non-refundable.
How do I apply?
To express your interest in our student membership, please complete the enquiry form below and a member of staff will get in touch with you very soon.