Information relating to Coronavirus
Atlantis is back at Queen's Leisure Centre
Thu 20 Aug 2020
Our Atlantis Splash Run inflatable sessions are back and launch again from this Thursday at Queen’s Leisure Centre.
Our amazing inflatable is back with giant obstacles to climb over, scramble under and slide down stretches the length of the Gala pool. You can book by calling 01332 641444 for sessions every Thursday and Saturday for £6.25 each person.
Can YOU complete the course? Fun for everyone. 5+ years.
In accordance with new COIVD rules the number of users per session has been reduced and all users must follow social distancing rules. Participants must arrive promptly for their session and ‘beach ready’. The Session will operate with a straight run of the course. Every session includes a full safety briefing and buoyancy jacket fitting.
Find out more about the Atlantis Splash Run and other swimming activities at Queen’s Leisure Centre here.
Please be aware there will be no slide during the session for the foreseeable future.
Atlantis Terms & Conditions’s
- All users must wear a buoyancy jacket.
- All users maintain social distancing at all times on the poolside and on the inflatable
- All users must queue on the designated markers around the outside wall.
- All Parents to immediately follow children under 8 onto the inflatable.
- All jewellery and goggles must be removed.
- Do not dive or jump off the top of the slide.
- Only two users at a time on the slide.
- Feet first on the slides only, do not go headfirst.
- No diving permitted.
- Session will be paused halfway through to be washed down with pool water.
- Users must follow all instructions from the lifeguards.
- Not following the lifeguard instructions will result in you being removed from the session.
- Only one spectator per child is allowed.
- No photography is permitted.