Information relating to Coronavirus
Fri 12 Feb 2021
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancake
Make in the blender!
Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! These fluffy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and contain no flour or added sugar. Get ready for a simple yet delicious breakfast!
There’s no flour, no butter, no sugar or any kind of sweetener added!
These gluten-free pancakes also happen to be an awesome post-workout breakfast because they’re packed with healthy complex carbs and 12g of protein per serving.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 10 Mins
- Almond Milk (or any milk)
- Vanilla extract
- Gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- Baking powder
HOW TO MAKE
- Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think. Just place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Let the batter sit for 2 minutes in the blender while you heat your pan.
- Add olive oil or coconut oil to a griddle or large nonstick pan and place over medium heat. Add pancake batter 1/3 cup at a time. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and tiny bubbles appear around the edges. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve pancakes with fresh fruit and a drizzle of pure maple syrup. Enjoy!
For other healthy pancake ideas visit Ambitious Kitchen web page