Information relating to Coronavirus
Keeping warm during Learn to Swim lessons
Wed 9 Dec 2020
As we are getting into the colder weather, we want you to be safe and warm before, during and after your swim lesson.
Here are a few tips when visiting Queen's Leisure Centre for your swim lesson.
Top tips for your swimming lesson during winter:
- Wear warm clothes while waiting outside (hooded coat if possible).
- Changing rooms are available to change into dry clothes following your swim.
- Wear a swimming hat to limit hair being dripping wet following the lesson
- Bring an extra towel to help dry your / your child’s hair before going back outside
- Bring comfortable loose-fitting clothing to change more quickly
- Bring a beanie hat to cover hair if not completely dry following the lesson
- Bring a bottle of water to ensure you / your child stays hydrated following the lesson
Visit our Learn to Swim web page for more information on our swimming lessons, for children and adults.