Learn to Swim Open Morning - FREE taster lesson
Thu 6 Feb 2020
Derby Active Learn to Swim is offering the opportunity for children to come and try out our swim lessons for free this February School holidays.
Have you ever thought you would like to find out more about swimming lessons, or give your child a chance to try before committing to a block of lessons?
Well come and try a Learn to Swim lesson with our qualified Swim Teachers on Friday 21 February at Queen's Leisure Centre.
The session will involve:
- an introduction to our Learn to Swim scheme
- meeting the Swim Teachers
- and your child taking part in a swim lesson for FREE.
Join us at Queen's Leisure Centre on Friday 21 February, from 9am.
Sessions are approximately 30 minutes and will be split into the following swimming ability levels.
Every child taking part in a class will also receive a family swim pass.
Booking is highly recommended as spaces are subject to availability.
- Call 01332 641444
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Not available to existing Learn to swim customers.
- Limited space available, first come first served.
- Voucher received following completion of lesson.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry due to capacity or reasonable means.
- No assessments for badges will be given as part of the taster lesson.
- 1 taster session per person, attendance at the taster session does not entitle the customer to a guaranteed space on the Learn to Swim programme.
For more information on Learn to Swim please see our web page or ask at reception.