Information relating to Coronavirus
Moorways Run Pass
Fri 16 Apr 2021
Enjoy running, but want somewhere safe to complete your distance?
Why not join us at Moorways Stadium on the floodlit running track.
1 hour session cost: £3.70 standard, £2.60 concessionary.
£30 for 3 months / £110 for the whole year
Monday – Friday
12:00 - 13:00
13:30 - 14:30
15:00 – 16:00
16:30 – 17:30
18:00 – 19:00
10:00 - 11:00
11:30 - 12:30
13:00 – 14:00
If you have any problems joining online or booking email:
Moorways Sports Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Information Centre - email@example.com
Emails are monitored during normal centre opening hours.
You can also compete the enquiry form below.
Terms and conditions
- Offers on run passes can only be valid if purchased on site at Moorways Stadium, Moor Lane, Allenton. Please note only card payments are accepted on site.
- This run pass is only valid for the person who purchased it.
- Payment must be provided up front before a run pass can be issued
- Anyone without a run pass card will be unable to use the track
- Derby Active Terms and Conditions apply.
- Following purchase you will need to collect your run card ID from Moorways Stadium. Please bring your receipt as proof of purchase, this can be a printed or shown on a mobile device.
- Track usage is subject to availability due to the site hosting events, please see Moorways Stadium page for event schedule.
- All runners must ring the site to check in with staff before using the track call 07812 300 709.
- There is no time limit for usage but must coincide with the site closing time.
- The management team may close the track for scheduled maintenance, we will give as must notice as possible displaying signage at the Stadium and on the Derby Active noticeboard
- This pass will give access for track usage only, any additional athletics equipment must be booked.
- The run pass includes parking at Moorways and changing facilities (subject to availability).
- This pass will include floodlighting for the winter months.
- Run passes are not transferable.
- Any questions regarding your membership email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What activities are available?
A: At present our track is available for pay as you go casual running. We are following all safety advice and updates, and we will re-open facilities for hire once it is safe to do so.
Q: What is happening with our run pass memberships?
A: Your membership will be frozen during any period of closure due to COVID-19.
Q: How do I book a track running session?
A: We are monitoring how many people use the track, in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
One hour booking slots will be available.
Book your session here or call the Sales and Information centre on 01332 255800 (Mon-Sat).
You can also contact us by email Stadium.Moorways@derby.gov.uk
Q: Is it okay for me to just turn up to the track instead of booking in?
A: Unfortunately not, we will only accept pre-bookings to ensure we have safe distancing and numbers of users.
Q: Can I book more than track session in a day?
A: There are no restrictions on the booking of a track session. We politely request you cancel your session if you are unable to attend to allow someone else to take up the space. Please see booking Derby Active terms and conditions.
Q: Can I bring a bag?
A: You can, there will be a designated area on track side for a bags. Social distancing and hygiene measure will need to be followed. Please note leaving your bag on track side is at your own risk whilst running on track.
Q: Are there new Stadium guidelines?
A: Yes, before customers start their track session an induction will be give beforehand explaining out new guidelines these include terms and conditions of use, track etiquette, and facility usage.
Q: Is there a one way system on the track?
A: A one way system is in place to ensure that customers and staff remain adequately spaced to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We have directional arrows showing new entrance and exit routes on and off the track. We will cover this information within your track induction and allow you to ask any questions.
Q: Are you restricting numbers on track?
A: Yes, our track numbers are limited and continuously monitored.
Q: Will the changing rooms be open?
A: There will be no changing rooms or showers available at first this will be reviewed moving forward.
Q: Will all toilets be available?
A: We will have designated customer toilet with a one in one out system. The toilets on the ground floor will be unisex.
Q: What cleaning processes have you put in place now you are reopening?
A: We are be cleaning the building and toilets more frequently throughout the day as well as external hand rails and touch points after each track session.
Q: Can I bring spectators with me?
A: Children can be accompanied by one responsible adult , over the age of 16, otherwise everyone must be taking part. The Grandstand is not in use.
Q: Will I be able to hire equipment?
A: To reduce contamination, hire equipment will not be available, we also advise not to bring your own equipment.
Do you want more information?
Complete our online enquiry form below.