Track your childs swim progress
Track your child's swim progress with our online Home Portal.
Would you like to know how well your child is progressing in their swimming lessons or which techniques they need to work on to move onto the next stage?
The Home Portal allows you to view your child’s swimming lesson progress online, anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of the Home portal
• View feedback from the swimming teacher.
• See your child’s lesson programme and which swimming techniques they will be taught in their lesson.
• Check the swimming techniques that your child needs to practice.
• Be contacted when your child has earnt a badge.
• Be informed when your child is ready to move onto the next class.
• Choose available classes and register your child onto them.
• Be informed when your next 12 week payment is due.
• Check your direct debit payment is active.
• View all of your children’s accounts via one logon.
How to register
Before you begin you will need:
1. Your child’s membership number (find this on your membership card or ask at reception).
2. Your child’s date of birth.
3. Your child’s postcode.
4. Your email address, as given when your child first started their lessons.