Click on a session type to filter timetable:
Under 8s policy
We operate a policy for ratio admission of children of a certain age with an adult to swim in our pools.
1 adult with up to 2 children under 4 and 1 child aged 5 to 7 years
1 adult with up to 3 children aged 5 to 7 years
1 adult with up to 2 children under 8 years
Children 8 years and over can swim without adult supervision, depending on their confidence in water and swim ability.
For all sessions at our swimming pools, you can wear:
- swimming trunks
- swimming shorts
- swimming costume
- a bikini
- lycra-based bottoms
- lycra-based tops - short or long sleeved
- close fitting cotton t-shirt
- rash vest, short or long sleeved
- Burqini/Hijood or other Islamic swimwear
- knee-length shorts eg. board shorts.
We recommend that all jewellery and piercings are removed whilst swimming.