Information relating to Coronavirus
Following government guidance, we are working towards opening our outdoor facilities from 29 March and indoor individual activities (gym and swimming) from 12 April.
As we follow the government's roadmap, other indoor activities (including exercise classes, court sports and adult coached activities) will be introduced from 17 May.
As we follow the advice and government information, we will keep you informed on our confirmed programme in the future. For Covid-19 advice on activities and sports, you can take part in visit the Government Spring 2021 Roadmap out of lockdown.
Our pool programme offers plenty of opportunities to swim as a family whether it's for fun, relaxation or to keep fit.
Use this session to swim at your own pace with or without your family. You will be able to swim up and down the pool or around the outside. This session is ideal for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Come along with your friends or family to enjoy the pool through a fun and easy going session with floats and pool toys. The pool is fully open to you so you can you can play and swim at whatever depth that suits you.
Adult and Child swim
As a baby, your child can start learning the fundamentals of swimming. Adults with children under 5 years, can come along to our fun Adult and Child sessions. There are toys and floats for the children to enjoy, which helps build their confidence in water.
Atlantis Splash Run
Come and play on our ATLANTIS SPLASH RUN. This amazing new inflatable stretches the length of the Gala pool, with giant obstacles for you to climb, scramble over and thrill seeking slides. The fun is for everyone 5+ years, challenge each other to complete the Atlantis course.
In accordance with new COVID rules the number of users per session has been reduced and all users must follow social distancing rules. Participants must arrive promptly for their session and ‘beach ready’. The Session will operate with a straight run of the course. Every session includes a full safety briefing and buoyancy jacket fitting.
Please be aware there will be no slide during the session for the foreseeable future.
For sessions visit the pool programme.
For everyone's safety please read the Atlantis terms and conditions
- All users must wear a buoyancy jacket.
- All users maintain social distancing at all times on the poolside and on the inflatable
- All users must queue on the designated markers around the outside wall.
- All Parents to immediately follow children under 8 onto the inflatable.
- All jewellery and goggles must be removed.
- Do not dive or jump off the top of the slide.
- Only two users at a time on the slide.
- Feet first on the slides only, do not go headfirst.
- No diving permitted.
- Session will be paused halfway through to be washed down with pool water.
- Users must follow all instructions from the lifeguards.
- Not following the lifeguard instructions will result in you being removed from the session.
- No spectators are allowed on pool side.
- No photography is permitted.
Under 8s Pool Policy
We operate a policy for ratio admission of children of a certain age with an adult to swim in our pools.
1 adult with up to 2 children under 4 and child aged 5 to 7 years
1 adult with up to 3 children aged 5 to 7 years
Gala Pool and Family Pool
1 adult with up to 2 children under 8 years.
Children 8 years and over can swim without adult supervision, depending on their confidence in water and swim ability