Derby Vegan Market
About the event
A huge vegan market full of stalls selling a wide variety of vegan food, drinks, clothes, cosmetics and charity and information stalls.
The Derby Vegan Market will return to Derby Market Place this November, featuring up to 40 stalls selling a variety of vegan fast food, healthy eats, artisan savouries, sweet bakes, craft cheeses, handmade cosmetics, ethical clothing, locally made arts and crafts and charity stalls.
Social distancing measures will be in place and we would encourage customers to use contactless payment where possible
Visit the Derby Market Place website for FAQs
Terms and Conditions
- If you or any member of your group are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms that relate to Covid-19, please don’t attend.
- For your safety, bag checks will be in operation on entry to the site.
- Alcohol cannot be brought onto the site.
- Abusive or offensive behaviour in any form will not be tolerated.
- Smoking is not permitted on site. This includes the use of e-cigarettes in all forms.
- Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- Under 18s are welcome (excluding The Beer Sessions) but must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our customers at any time.
Vegan Market Facebook event
Vegan Markets UK
Vegan Markets Facebook
We think you might also enjoy...