Information relating to Coronavirus
Allestree Park Golf Course
Thu 4 Jun 2020
Following the Government’s change in guidance, please see the updated information for Allestree Park Golf Course.
Unless from the same household, players will be required to remain at least two metres apart and measures will be put in place to help inform this. Players should arrive at the course no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee-off time and should use their own equipment. All tee-off times will be ten minutes apart and will be a maximum of three people, from Mon 8 June, whilst abiding by social distancing rules. Full details will be provided at the time of booking.
The clubhouse and the toilets remain closed.
Players are required to provide their own hand sanitiser.
All rounds of golf should be pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling the club directly. Tee times will be released seven days prior to playing the course, and will be split between season ticket holders/club members and Pay and Play customers.
Book online at Golf Now up to 7 days in advance. Season ticket holders should call 01332 550616.
- Pre-arrival: Don’t arrive at the course any earlier than 15 minutes before your tee-off time
- Car-Park: Wait in your car until 10 minutes before your tee-off time
- On Arrival: Golf Safety guidelines (Sanitise hands, Keep 2m distance, Maximum 3 customers at a time from Mon 8 June.
- Online booking or contactless/card payments only
- Facilities: Remember that the clubhouse is closed; this includes changing rooms and toilet facilities.
- Golf course Entrance: Wait here until 1st tee is clear
- The practice area is closed, however, the putting green and the driving net is available to use. Please follow social distancing rules as per government guidelines
Changes to our golf operation:
- All rounds of golf must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- All tee times will be 10 minutes apart and will be a maximum of 3 players per tee time, From Monday 8th June, whilst abiding by social distancing rules.
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers, hole cups will be turned upside down and all flags are to remain in the holes.
- Social distancing measures (min. 2m between individuals not living in the same household) remain in place at our golf courses.
- The number of customers to present themselves at the golf shop is limited to 3 people, from Mon 8 June. All MUST maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Our clubhouses and toilets will remain closed until further notice.
Please observe the following recommendations:
- Keeping your distance from your playing partners and other golfers.
- Encourage gimmies within 1 putter length. We recommend the purchase of “green grippers” to retrieve your ball from the hole.
- Treat bunkers as GUR (Ground under repair)
- Only use and touch your own equipment.
- Refrain from shaking your playing partner’s hand.
- Online booking or contactless/card payments only.
Everyone at Allestree Park Golf Course is looking forward to welcoming you back on the course. Our staff will be on-hand to offer advice and guidance with regards to the changes to our operation; may I thank you in advance for your support and co-operation.
Enjoy your round - don't forget to pre-book by booking online at Golf Now up to 7 days in advance.
Season ticket holders should call 01332 550616.
For the first week of opening we will be operating a pay and play system only.
Monthly tickets will be available from the 1st June 2020, priced at £50 for the calendar month. This will entitle you to unlimited golf, subject to availability and booking.
Keep safe and well.
The Golf Team.