Information relating to Coronavirus
2018 Derby Active Health and fitness offer
Thu 4 Jan 2018
This offer has now ended - please visit here for our current offers.
If you’re feeling exhausted after the festive season, New Year can be a great time to refuel, set new goals and focus on being more active to improve your health and fitness.
Why not restart your engine?
Do you need a full service and MOT to help you accelerate into the New Year? Our new health and fitness offer can help you get moving.
Join in January 2018 you won’t pay anything until February 2018, with access to facilities at three leisure centres across the city. Members can workout at one of three gyms, swim or try out over 100 exercise classes. Our Derby Active Test Drive offer is avalable to use at Derby Arena, Queen’s Leisure Centre and Springwood Leisure Centre. No joining fee. No contract
January 2018 offer
This offer is a great opportunity for you to Test Drive our fitness offer, and help you excelerate your fitness goals without worrying about the impact on your wallet during January.
JOIN NOW and pay nothing until February 2018, call 01332 641234 or complete the online form below.
Can't find the Formidable Form
Terms and Conditions
- Join by 31 Jan 2018, 9.30pm and pay nothing until Feb 2018.
- New members only, not available to anyone who has had a Derby Active health and fitness membership in the past 12 weeks.
- This offer is available at Derby Arena, Springwood Leisure Centre and Queen's Leisure Centre.
- Available for a choice of memberships including gym, classes and swimming.
- To receive the promotional offer new members will need to join as a Direct Debit member. The offer of free usage cannot be given without the completion of a Direct Debit mandate for a membership.
- Any default on Direct Debit set up may invalidate the offer membership.
- Direct Debit payments will start collection for the membership choice from the 1st or 15th of the month February, dependant on the customer’s choice of Direct Debit set up date.
- Normal Derby City Council membership terms and conditions apply, which include the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation of Direct Debit requires 9 days’ notice prior to next payment – contact your centre or email email@example.com
- No refunds or extensions for lost days if not used.
- There will be reduced opening times over the Christmas and New Year period, please visit our noticeboard on inderby.org.uk or ask at a centre.